segunda-feira, junho 12, 2006

Uma parte do meu filme favorito: Cruel Intentions xD

SEBASTIAN: What shall we toast to?
KATHRYN: To my triumph, of course.
SEBASTIAN : Not my choice of toast, but it's your call. To your triumph over Annette.
(Kathryn giggles. )
SEBASTIAN : What's so funny?
KATHRYN: Silly rabbit. My triumph isn't over her. It's over you.
SEBASTIAN: Come again?
KATHRYN: You were very much in love with her and you're still in love with her. But it amused me to make you ashamed of it. You gave up on the first person you ever loved because I threat your repution. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered that you chose me over her, but please understand, I never loved you, Sebastian. You're just a toy. A little toy I like to play with. And now you've completely blown it with her. I think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. (smiles) Cheers.

1 comentário:

Daniela disse...

Umh o nome do filme não me diz nada mas o dialogo é extremamente familiar :O lol
beijinhos e espero que esteja tudo bem :)