quinta-feira, dezembro 27, 2007

Smallville - Clark & Lana


Lana Lang: I've climbed these steps before so many times, why do they seem steeper than ever?

Clark Kent: Thanks for coming over. I didn't want to bother you at school.

Lana Lang: Look, Clark you can spare me the speech about how sorry you are. I know you were hypnotized and you weren't in control of your actions.

Clark Kent: I need to be honest with you.

Lana Lang: That would be refreshing.

Clark Kent: I don't know any other way to say it... but the truth is... my feelings for you have changed.

Lana Lang: Clark, I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me.

Clark Kent: I don't love you.

Lana Lang: I have waited... for you to grow up, to get over whatever hang-ups you may have.

Clark Kent: I never meant to hurt you.

Lana Lang: I don't want another Clark Kent apology.

Lana Lang: It's over... forever.

Adorei este diálogo e como tal dedico a una persona, Inês (once again) é pra ti e tu vais perceber muito bem porquê...tão bem que vai soar parecido ao que devia ter sido se a outra pessoa fosse diferente e tivesse carácter como a personagem do Tom. xD

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Eu vou ser super famosa!
O meu nome aparece aqui 5 vezes! :O
Ou sou uma granda lapa ou sou mesmo boua, ouve lá xD

E quando ao diálogo, já te disse né.....

E sabes o q te digo agora??

PEIXE PEIXE PEIXE PEIXEEEEEE

Wildy disse...

Se fosses à merdinha mas é... ve la se n percebes-te a ideia e era do q tavamos a falar. Ai krl já... =PPP
PEIXE PEIXE PEIXE PEIXEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anónimo disse...

OHHH PEIXE PEIXE PEIXE

xD

adoro meter-me onde nao sou xamada ahahah xD

Wildy disse...

É...como se tb n te apercebesses das coisas nem soubesses nem nada =PPP
PEIXE PEIXE PEIXE PEIXE LOL xD